Starting Monday, May 18, 2020, our physical store will only operate at 50% capacity with shorter working hours from 7 AM to 3 PM daily or until further notice.
The safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. As we slowly re-open and adapt to the "New Normal", we are hoping for your understanding and cooperation at these times. We will be complying with the safety regulations and precautions of the government and the mall administration.
To protect our employees and customers from possible COVID-19 exposure, the following measures will be implemented:
Encourage Customers to Perform Transactions Online
- Customers may purchase through robiandpeach.com, Shopee, and Lazada.
- For bulk order quotations and corporate rates, kindly contact first our sales associates or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept payments through BDO, BPI, Metro Bank, UnionBank, Gcash QR, PayMaya, and VISA/MC Debit or Credit Cards.
- Credit Card payments will be charged at regular prices.
- Cheque payments are temporarily unavailable.
- For Over the Counter Payments, like 7 Eleven, Palawan Express, Bayad Center, LBC, EC Pay, SM Payment Center, Robinson's, Cebuana and Mhlulier, please contact our staff so they can provide you a payment link powered by Bux Online Payment Gateway.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) will resume for transactions that can fit a large pouch and up to 3 Kg Only via GoGoExpress.
- For Metro Manila and nearby areas, we can ship via Lalamove, Grab, Angkas or Transportify.
- For personal pick up, we will only allow 1 person to pay and pick up goods. Customers may pay online prior to pick up.
- Shipments via Bus Lines are temporarily unavailable.
- Lazada and Shopee transactions will be business as usual.
- No Hand Shaking and Physical Contact
- Face Mask should be worn at all times.
- Our employees will be wearing Face Shields as an extra precaution.
- Employees and Customers should be 6 ft away from each other.
- Walk-In Customers will be Limited
- The Mall will limit customers. Only customers with Quarantine Pass will be allowed to enter while on MECQ, modified enhanced community quarantine.
- If you're experiencing symptoms, like fever and cough, you'll not be allowed to enter the mall premises.
- Sanitation and Disinfection
- Our stores will be provided with alcohol and sanitizers.
- We require our employees to hand wash frequently and sanitize hands.
- Your packages will be disinfected prior to shipment.
- Our store premises, including devices and touchpoints, will be disinfected every hour.
Thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times. With these procedures, we can continue to service our customers and employees and keep everyone as safe as possible.